The IFA 2015 has just started with thousands of visitors from all over the world visiting Berlin to get a glimpse of the newly launched products by different brands. Every year Samsung takes the lead by launching the Note series but this year they had launched it in a separate event.
This does help other brands get better exposure considering the Note 5 is a launch which many look forward to. Here are the complete list of devices which have been announced in berlin at the IFA event.
- Archos Diamond : French smartphone manufacturer, Archos has announced a new smartphone Diamond Plus. Last week the company also announced a tablet called Diamond Tab with 2K display and 3GB of RAM for just $275. The latest smartphone sports a 5-inh Full HD (1920×1080) IPS display and comes powered by a 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor coupled with Mali T-720 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
- Asus Lineup Internationally Announced: Asus has relaunched a few of their products which they had earlier launched in India which include the Asus ZenFone Selfie, Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, Asus ZenFone Zoom, Asus Zenfone Max & Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe
- Acer Predator 6:Acer has announced a new gaming smartphone called Predator 6 powered by Helio X20 processor, which is the world’s first chipset to feature 10 cores. We have been seeing a lot of phones recently with the Octa-Core processors but this launch by Acer is going to make Acer lead the competition.
- Huawei Mate S: Huawei has officially announced its latest flagship smartphone ‘Huawei Mate S’. It has been listed directly on an online store even before the actual launch. The device comes with some high-end specifications. Earlier, the company launched the Huawei Honor 7i with an innovative camera design.
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium: The Xperia Z5 Premium is the device, which is sporting the 3840 x 2160 display resolution, resulting in a PPI (Pixel Per Inch) count of more than 800, which nearly double than the current standard among the flagship devices, may it be premium.
- Sony Xperia Z5: According to the company, the 23MP Exmor RS rear camera sensor on this device can auto-focus in just 0.03 seconds and also offers 5X ‘clear image zoom’ that you don’t lose the quality while taking the pictures while zooming. The Xperia Z5 is the smartphone with world’s fastest autofocus.
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact: Sony has unveiled the Xperia Z5 Compact along with Xperia Z5 at IFA 2015. There is also a premium device called Xperia Z5 Premium with 4k display announced this time. Apart from the compact size there are few other compromises in the specifications.
- Huawei G8 Launched: Huawei has launched another high-end smartphone called Huawei G8. The device sports the same 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080) display that was featured on the earlier launched Mates S.
- Acer Liquid Z630, Z630, Z530 & Z530S : The list includes few smartphones like Predator 6 which a pure gaming smartphone and the others include four smartphones in the Liquid series. The Liquid Z630 and Z630s are more focused on giving better multimedia experience on larger 5.5-inch displays while the Z530 and Z530s provides better selfies experience with larger front camera sensors.
- Alcatel OneTouch Go Play : Alcatel OneTouch came up with a robustly packed smartphone called Go Play. The device comes with IP67 certification; that makes the Go Play waterproof, dustproof and also shockproof. It is also accompanied with a waterproof headset.
- Acer Jade Primo : It is the world’s first smartphone to be powered by an Helio X20 deca-core processor. There is another interesting Pocket PC that was unveiled by Acer. The smartphone ‘Acer Jade Primo‘ is the first smartphone to run on Windows Phone 10.
- Lenovo Phab Plus : Lenovo has announced many devices at IFA 2015 held in Berlin ranging from smartphones to laptops. To fill the space between the smartphones and tablets they announced the Phab Plus super-sized phablet for the users who are looking for the device larger than 6-inch but not the size of large tablets.
- Lenovo Vibe P1 and Vibe P1m : At the ongoing IFA 2015, Lenovo has a launched two new smartphones Vibe P1 and Vibe P1m with 5,000mAh and 4,000mAh battery capacities. Along with them, the company also launched the world’s first smartphone ‘Vibe S1’ with dual front-facing cameras. It has an 8MP main camera for capturing images and a 2MP camera for measuring the depth of field.
- Lenovo Vibe S1 : The Lenovo Vibe S1, which is expected to launch at MWC 2015 has been postponed with no reason mentioned. Now the device is finally unveiled at the IFA 2015. The Vibe S1 is highly recommended for Selfies lovers because of its dual Selfies cameras, this is the world’s first smartphone with dual front cameras.
- Acer Predator 8: Acer has announced a new tablet named Predator 8 (GT-810) at its press conference meet in Berlin during the IFA week. After announcing its first 4GB RAM smartphone, the Predator 6 in the ongoing event, the Taiwanese based company has announced an 8-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution display.
- Asus ZenPad S 8.0: Asus has been quite confusing while launching any new products. Today it has updated the earlier announced ZenPad S 8.0. The model number is changed from Z580C to Z580CA indicating as a separate device.
- Alcatel OneTouch Xess Tablet : Alcatel OneTouch has officially unveiled a new tablet ‘Alcatel OneTouch Xess‘ with a screen size of what know in the world would expect, it a 17.3-inch display making it the largest ever tablet. More than a tablet we can call it as an interactive.
- LG SmartThinQ Sensor: The South Korean tech giant has announced its SmartThinQ sensor, which would make your old home appliances connected. The small shiny sensor is used to link home appliances like washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners. Once, the devices are connected in the ecosystem of SmartThinkQ, it can easily check for performance, as well as notify you the status of device. All this could be done with a proprietary application installed on your smartphone.
- Moto 360 Second Gen: Motorola was one of the first companies to unveil Android Wear smartwatch and its original Moto 360 model shot to fame among the smartwatch enthusiasts. Now this year, Motorola is gearing up to launch the second generation model in two variants, one is the regular one and other is the sports variant. Taking cues from Apple and Asus, the regular model would be available in two different sizes. The company is conducting a press meet on September 8th for the launch of their new model.
- Samsung Gear S2: The wait for Gear S2 is over before IFA even started, now we are just waiting for company’s press meet where the device would be showcased for the first time. The S2 packs 1.2-inch circular display with 360 x360 resolution, and capabilities like NFC, SIM slot, and Wi-Fi for network connectivity. The Gear S2 would be running on latest Tizen OS and would be coming in two models; the regular and classic. The Gear S2 smartwatch is going on sale this October. The Smartwatch is going to be compatible with the devices running Android 4.4 and at least 1.5GB of RAM. While the pricing starts at 349 Euros.
Read more at http://phoneradar.com/samsung-gear-s2-details/#7Ou2rMvcuwIjIGBe.99
- Asus ZenWatch 2 Announced: Asus ZenWatch 2 gets the pricing and availability at the IFA conference meet happened in Berlin. The Android Wear-based smartwatch comes in two sizes, 49mm and 45mm, it would cost you €149 and €169 respectively. A very aggressive pricing from the Taiwanese company, the smartwatch would be starting October this year. The wearable hasn’t got the International pricing yet, as well as it is still unknown when it would be available in the United States and Asian markets.
- Huawei Watch Announced: Huawei has announced the pricing of its Android Wear smartwatch, which was announced six months ago. The company is justifying the wait by offering more variants for their smartwatch.
- Alcatel Waterproof Go Watch : The Go Watch from French company is an attempt to gain some strength in the ever growing wearables market. Boasting a sporty look, it is targeted towards the fitness enthusiasts. The wearable is compatible with platforms, the Android and iOS, giving it an advantage over many smartwatches in the market. It plays well specifically with the devices running on at least Android 4.3 and iOS 7.
- Lenovo Chromebook 100S Announced: Lenovo hasn’t made a splash in terms of Chromebooks in the past couple of years when brands like HP and Toshiba has been focusing a lot around Chromebooks. Now with its popularity increasing among the users, Lenovo has also jumped on the bandwagon and announced its latest Chromebook.
- Lenovo Unveiled Ideapad 300, 300s, 500, 500s Series : Lenovo has announced a bunch of Ideapad Laptops powered by the latest Windows 10. They come with different hardware configurations with screen size ranging from 13.3-inches to 15.6-inches. The laptop from 300s and 500s series will be featuring high-end specs while the 300 and 500 series will be low-cost models.
- Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga Series: Lenovo has unveiled quite a few laptops at the ongoing IFA 2015. Earlier we posted about the all new Ideapad 300(s) and 500(s) series laptops that comes with 6th Gen Intel processors. The company also launched a new Chromebook 100s for a price of just $179. Now, they have updated its popular Yoga series, the Thinkpad Yoga 260 and Thinkpad Yoga 460 are new two laptops that can rotated 360 degrees. It can used in different modes like tablet mode, tent mode, laptop mode.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Flagship Smartphone Announced with Triple rear cameras
Nokia X7 Smartphone Announced with 6.18” Display, 6GB RAM & Dual Cameras
Lenovo A5 with 13MP Camera & 4000mAh Battery Launched from Rs 5,999
Lenovo K9 with HD+ 18:9 Display & Quad Cameras Launched for Rs 8,999
Honor 8X Smartphone Review – Beauty & Performance, Power Packed
Honor Magic 2 Powered by 7nm Kirin 980 SoC Launching on October 31st
Honor 8X with 6.5″ Display, Kirin 710 SoC, 20MP Dual Cameras Launched in India
Huawei Enjoy Max and Enjoy 9 Plus Smartphones Announced with 7.12” & 6.5” Displays
Xiaomi to Launch Black Shark 2 Gaming Smartphone on October 23rd
Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 with Sliding Cameras Confirmed to Launch on October 25th
Duracell Power Bank – Quality & Trust Power Packed
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2018 Smartphone Offers, Discounts & Deals
Samsung Galaxy A9s with Quad Rear Cameras Leaked Ahead of the Official Launch
Honor 8C Announced with 6.26” Display, Snapdragon 632 SoC & 4000mAh Battery
Lenovo S5 Pro Might Sport Six Cameras, Launching on October 18th in China
Honor 8X Smartphone Review – Beauty & Performance, Power Packed
Black Shark Gaming Phone Global Version to be Launched soon
Nokia 3.1 Plus with 6″ HD+ Display & 13MP Dual Cameras Launched
Samsung Launches Galaxy A9 (2018) with Four Rear Cameras & 6.3″ sAMOLED Display
Insta360 ONE X 5.7K 360 degree Action Camera Announced with FlowState Stabilisation