How To Convert Handwriting into Text with S Pen on Galaxy Note 5
Samsung has been offering S-Pen functionality on its Note series of smartphone since its introduction. And with time the functionality has been improved by adding new features every year. This year too, company has introduced many new features on the Galaxy Note 5. There is one such feature that has been offered on the new Note smartphone and we have explained it on how you can use. Here are the steps which you can follow to convert the handwriting into the text on your device using S Pen.
- Step 1: Remove the S Pen from your device and open the S Notes from app drawer or else using the air command menu.
- Step 2: Tap on Create New Note, which is at the bottom right of the screen.
- Step 3: Now enter the data that you want to convert into text.
- Step 4: Further, click on the selection mode (cloud shaped dotted lines) which is on the top of the screen.
- Step 5: Now select the words that you have written on your screen.
- Step 6: The words will be highlighted in a rectangular box. Now you have to click on the Transform Info button attached to the rectangle.
- Step 7: In the list of items tap the S Pen on the ‘Text’option. The handwritten notes will be processed and converted into text.
- Step 8: Now click on the SAVE button to save the Notes on your device that is on the top right of the screen.
- Step 9: It will open in save as mode. Enter the name of the file and click on Save button.
The converted notes from handwriting to text is successfully saved on your device.
Note: The handwriting text cannot be written using the fingers. So, you must use S Pen in entering the text and selection of the text.
Samsung Essential pack for S Notes must be installed on your device to convert the Handwriting into text. If you don’t have Essential Pack installed, you can follow the steps from our article on How To Download S Pen Extension Pack for additional S Note App Features. We have also covered a few other useful Tips & Tricks of Note 5 mentioned below.
How to Download Video Editor on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 How To Use Action Memo with S Pen on Galaxy Note 5 How To Use Air View on Galaxy Note 5 with S Pen Stylus How To Erase & Factory Data Reset your Galaxy Note 5 How To Install Latest Galaxy Note 5 Firmware Update OTA How To Correctly Charge the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 How To Enable One-Handed Operation on Galaxy Note 5 How To Setup SideSync & Mirror Note 5 Virtual Screen on Computer How To Remove & Insert S Pen correctly in Galaxy Note 5