Reliance had finally announced all their commercial plans that are going to be Live from next year because till that time all their services are going to be offered for free under the “Welcome Jio Offer”. We had already shared all the Jio 4G Prepaid Plans, Postpaid Plans & MNP Details. There are Pre-activated SIM Cards already being issued to enterprise customers & along with this reliance is going to enable the e-KYC Process soon.
Today we have a comparison of all the major telecom networks ie Reliance Jio 4G Vs Airtel Vs Vodafone Vs Idea.
Highlights of Tariffs options:
- Before talking about tariffs, let me reinforce the fact that we are comparing a new and advanced infrastructure with a LEGACY one.
- The experience of voice, data, video and apps on Jio is 10x compared to the leading competitor.
- It is out in the market for everyone to see – FREE for 4 months
Jio, not only provides Free voice and ABUNDANT Data, it has taken care of ALL other communication needs in 1 integrated pack.
- Video calling in India has been made free for the first time. Only data rates are charged for high-quality, premium conference-quality video calls
- SMS is unlimited – use as much as you want instead of buying add-on packs from competition operators to send a basic thing like TEXT
- International calling – A lot of us pay very heavy international calling rates. Jio has not only reduced the ISD rates for 99% of the countries to which calls are made, it has also INTEGRATED free minutes in the pack itself so that you “PURCHASE ONE PACK FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS”
- Jio Apps – First of its kind, all premium content under 1 roof.
Note: The above mentioned table has been sent to us by our reader and there could be some information mismatch hence if you find anything wrong let us know in the comments section below.