Reliance Jio announced the end of the Happy New Year offer just recently post which users will have an option to either go for the Jio Prime membership or go for the tariff plans and recharge as per your needs. The Jio Prime membership, however, seems to be the way to go for many users since you will be getting all the benefits of the Happy New Year offer just a nominal fee of Rs. 303 per month after you enroll for the membership by paying Rs. 99 for the first time. If you wish to know more about the Jio Prime membership, then be sure to read our article on How to Signup for Jio Prime Membership & Recharge Packs from your Phone.
Now that you will be paying for the data and you will be limited to FUP, etc. it will be a wise option to take advantage of the MyJio app and start monitoring your data usage. If you are wondering how to do it, then you are in the right place since we will show you exact how to do that. And not just that, we will also show you how to upgrade packs as well directly from the My Jio App, hence be sure to follow the steps given below.
How to find your 4G data/ Data Usage
- Assuming that you have installed My Jio app, open the app.
- Once you open the app, the first thing which you will see if your balance amount.
- At the bottom of the main screen, you will also see two buttons i.e. Recharge, and the other one is Usage.
- Tap on Usage to open a new page, and this is where all your usage history will be shown.
- You can swipe through the different menus to see your usage across Calls, Data, SMS, etc.
- Also, here at the top right corner of the screen, there will be a settings icon, which you can tap to set an alert on data usage.
- You can configure this to any percentage, and you will be notified once you reach the specified limit.
How to upgrade your tariff plans
- Upgrading your tariff plans can also be done right from the My Jio app, and it is quite effortless.
- When you are on the home page, simply tap on the recharge button to browse through all the plans that are available.
- All your data plans that are available for recharge will be displayed here on this particular page.
- Once you find the suitable plan for you, just tap on it, and it will automatically take you to the payment page.
- After the payment is done, the plan will be directly activated to your Jio number.
- The same procedure has to be followed every time when you need to recharge your Jio number.
Now that you know how to monitor your data as well as upgrade your plan, it should make things easier. If you have any queries, then be sure to let us know by dropping a comment down below and also stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more info tutorials like this.