Reliance Jio, the mobile network which just crossed a 100 million subscribers recently, is set to start the enrollments for the Jio Prime membership. The enrollment starts today since it is March 1st and the enrolment is open for all the existing Jio customers as well as the new users who will purchase a SIM before 31st March. Having said that, if you are not well versed with the Jio Prime membership that Reliance Jio is offering, we suggest you check our guide of Jio Prime membership which explains everything you need to know.
To put things into perspective, users need to pay a One-time fee of 99 INR to enroll and then a charge of 303 INR is to be paid every single month to enjoy all the offers from the Happy New Year offer. Having said, if you don’t know how to do it, then we are now going to show you the same. Do make a note that the procedure for enrolment of the Jio Prime membership is the same for both Android as well as iOS.
- The first thing you need to make sure is to update the app from Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- If you are simply trying to refresh the app without updating it, then you are not going to see anything there. Hence be sure to update the app if you haven’t already.
- Once you have updated the App, you simply need to open the MyJio App and swipe left.
- The option which you should see is the Jio Prime option. Tap on it to enter the offer page.
- Once inside, now you will see two options in front of you. One will be “Get Jio Prime” and the other one will be “Gift Jio Prime”.
- Get Jio Prime will enable Jio Prime membership on your number whereas the Gift Jio Prime will ask you enter the number of whom you want to gift it to.
- Now tap on the Get Jio Prime option. It will take you to a page from where you can subscribe to the plan.
- Now when you tap on the Prime Membership options to purchase it, you will be taken to the payment page.
- If you are a Pre-Paid user, then you need to make the payment by either your credit/ debit card or use Jio Money for the same. On the other hand, if you are a post-paid user, then the amount will reflect on your next billing cycle.
- If you don’t have a credit/ debit card or Jio Money, then we suggest you to go the nearest Reliance Digital Store and get the enroll done from them.
- If MyJio App shows the error saying “Our system are currently busy” or “Unable to process”, etc. then you need to force close the app and try in a few minutes because there are many people trying it out at the same time.
- Once you manage to make the payment, then after that you can simply go to Recharge section. Here you will see all your new plans from which you can choose the right one for you and pay using the same procedure from your phone.
Do make a note that, if you are on the Happy New Year offer currently, then you simply need to get the Jio Prime membership now. On April 1st, you can recharge and get your plans accordingly. With that said, let us know if you are getting the Jio Prime Membership and if yes, then be sure to let us know if you managed to get the membership. Also, stay tuned to PhoneRadar for info like this.