Connect with us

Phone News

Apple iPhone User Goes Homeless After Her Exploded iPhone Burnt the Apartment



We have seen several reports where the Apple Watch is actually saving the lives of people. On the other hand, smartphone explosions are becoming more frequent. According to a Weibo post, the fire caused due to the exploded iPhone has burnt down a complete apartment. A Chinese woman has kept her iPhone plugged into the power socket for charging at 9 am and left out for some work. By 12 pm, he got a call from her mother and was informed about the fire accident at her home.

The investigation is mentioned to have confirmed the Apple iPhone explosion was the reason for the fire accident. When she got in touch with Apple, the company has requested her to submit the device and asked to wait for two months for the resolution. According to the post, She was staying in a hotel and after the accident and is now asking Apple for a faster resolution as she can’t afford to stay in a hotel for two months.

However, there is no official statement from Apple or an authoritative source to confirm the incident. As there is a 3.5mm audio jack on the bottom edge, we can confirm the device to be iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S. From the images posted by her, we can see the charging cable is still connected to the burnt iPhone. However, the front panel of the device is no longer intact with the body. While we can’t confirm, she seems to be using the original Apple adapter and USB cable.

There are also quite a few iPhone 6 and 6S explosions reported in the last few years. In the past, we have also seen several Android smartphones even from brands like Xiaomi and Samsung getting exploded. We never recommended using any third party charger or cable which are not officially certified. Stay tuned on Phone Radar for more details!



Copyright © 2022 PHONERADAR. Part of Digital World Solutions.