Here are the top 5 expected features of the Apple iPhone 15 series based on the search results:
- 1. USB-C instead of Lightning: The iPhone 15 series is expected to feature USB-C instead of Lightning, which would allow for faster charging and data transfer speeds.
2. Faster modem chips: The iPhone 15 series is also expected to have faster modem chips, which could lead to improved connectivity and faster download speeds.
3. Upgraded camera technology: The iPhone 15 series is expected to feature upgraded camera technology, including periscope camera technology for better zoom capabilities.
4. A-series chips: The iPhone 15 models could be the first to feature an A-series chip built on Apple supplier TSMC’s next-generation 3-nanometer node, which is expected to increase processing performance by 10 to 15 percent.
5. MagSafe wireless charging: All four iPhone 15 models are expected to have MagSafe wireless charging, which is a magnetic charging solution by Apple that can be quite convenient.
In addition, the iPhone 15 Pro models are expected to have an updated design, with thinner, curved bezels and a new titanium chassis. The iPhone 15 series is also expected to have solid-state buttons that will use haptic feedback to mimic a button press. The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus models are expected to have fewer features than the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max, with A16 chips, standard cameras with no telephoto lens, an aluminum chassis, and slower USB-C connectivity, but they will be more affordable.