No fitness tracker is perfect when it comes to 100% performance, there comes time when they start malfunctioning and that’s when the soft reset option comes to rescue you from this little madness. We are guiding you through the steps that need to be taken to soft rest your Jawbone UP Move.
Note that soft reset will allow you to reboot the processor in the fitness tracker without erasing your data.
How to Soft Reset your Jawbone UP Move
- First remove the tracker from its shell carefully, take your time to do this as the shell is too tight for the tracker.
- Now you’ll have to remove the battery cap on the back side of the tracker. Use a coin to do that.
- Remove the battery from the tracker.
- Replace the old battery with new, and then use the same coin to place the battery cap back on the tracker.
- Now sync your tracker to complete the reset process.