Fitbit has been in the wearables business since quite a time now, the San Francisco-based company is known for its quality fitness trackers, as it has number of products including Fitbit One, Ultra, Zip, Force, and Flex to support its reputation in the market. We are using the Fitbit one for quite a long period now, but it is little confusing for a users to silent the alarm via the computers. Let us guide you through this process on how to silent alarms on the Fitbit One.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to silent alarm on your Fibit One from the computer:
- Log into your dashboard at Fitbit.com.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of your dashboard.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Silent Alarms from the categories on the left.
- Click the Add Alarm button.
- Enter the Time you want the alarm to alert you.
- Choose how often you want the alarm to occur:
a. Once: Your alarm will alert you at the specified time and not repeat.
b. Repeats: You can choose which days you want this alarm to repeat each week.
- Click Save. If the entry box turns red after you click “Save,” you may have entered your alarm time in an incorrect format. You do not need to type in “AM” or “PM” in this space, but you do need to include a colon between hours and minutes.
- Open Fitbit Connect and select Sync Now to send the alarm to your tracker.
Note that you can have up to 8 alarms set on your device at once. Setting multiple alarms will drain your tracker’s battery more quickly and will require that you charge it more frequently.