Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani made an official announcement of the Jio Prime Membership along with the news of Jio crossing 100 million subscribers in 172 days. Talking about the Jio Prime membership, it is the plan which the existing users can avail in order to continue using the benefits of the “Happy New Year” offer. Now, there has been a lot of confusion surrounding this new Jio Prime Membership offers and its price, etc. and hence we decided to break it down and give you all the information you need regarding the same.
How to enrol for Jio Prime Membership
- Firstly, in order to avail this Jio Prime Membership, you need be an existing customer. If you aren’t a Jio subscriber, then make sure that you get your Jio 4G SIM before 31st of March in order to avail this membership.
- The Jio customers will have to pay a one-time fee of Rs. 99 to become a part of the Jio Prime Membership.
- Once you become a Jio Prime member, you can get all the benefits of the current “Happy New Year” offer by simply paying Rs. 303 per month, which pretty much comes down to just Rs. 10 per day.
- The Jio Prime Subscription will be valid for another year i.e. till 31st March 2018
- All the Jio users can enroll for the Jio Prime Membership starting 1st March until 31st March.
Do make a note that this is optional and you don’t necessarily have to pay this in order to continue using Jio 4G service. If you wish to stay away from the Jio Prime membership, then you will continue to make free voice call without any roaming data whatsoever. Alternatively, you can also go for the other tariff plans which the company announced previously, which will be effective starting 1st April. However, the Jio Prime Membership is not a bad deal considering the fact that you will be technically getting 30GB per month for Rs. 303. This is still way much better in comparison to what other competitions are offering.
POLL: Will you signup for the Reliance Jio Prime service at Rs 303 per month? It offers you 30GB / month data & unlimited calls. Do Retweet.
— PhoneRadar (@phoneradarblog) February 21, 2017
With that said, let us know what do you think about the Jio Prime Membership and would you be getting it the prime membership or not. If you have any queries regarding the same, then let us know in the comment section and stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more info like this.