In our series of How To guides for Sony SmartBand, we have taught you how you can setup you Sony SmartBand as well as how you can utilize the functionality of remote controlling your Smartphone via SWR10 band. Now it’s time to show you what Sony’s Lifelog app can do using the Smartband.
The Lifelog application records your physical, social and entertainment activities. For example, you can see if you’ve been walking or running and how you communicate with your friends. You can also see what pictures you took and what music you listened to. Basically, with Lifelog app and Sony Smartband on your wrist you can keep track of your life activities.
To start using the Lifelog application, you need to download it from Google Play Store and then set up an account.
Note : The statistics that the Lifelog application generates from your physical activities, for example, walking distance and calorie count, are based on the height and weight data you provide. Results may vary from user to user. In the below list, we have briefly explained some of functions/activities you can do in the LifeLog Application.
Here is list of activities Lifelog Application can monitor with the Sony SmartBand SWR10:
- It shows all the logged activities and life bookmarks.
- You can view the more detailed information about a life bookmark.
- Get information about application usage.
- See what activities were logged over the period of day.
- Add a life bookmark.
- See more menu options.
- See the entire physical activities log.
- All logged activities for the specific day.
- Here you can switch between dashboard and map view.
- Dashboard, to see all activities.
Here is the list of functions for Activity Dashboard:
- See all logged life bookmarks.
- View how many hours of sleep you logged in. And check the quality of your sleep based on the information collected over a period of time.
- The amount of calories you have burned.
- Shows you how much time you have spent using communication applications from Google Play Store, as well as some other applications such as the Phone and the Messaging applications from Sony/other brand.
- The number of steps you have taken and logged in the Lifelog application.
- Shows you how many photos you have taken.
- The total time you have spent walking for longer than just a few steps.
- The time you have spent listening to music using applications from Google Play Store and some other applications such as the “WALKMAN” application.
- The total time you have spent running with a high steps-per-minute ratio for longer than just a few steps.
- Your total time spent watching movies, TV shows and other video content using applications from Google Play Store and some other applications.
- Total time spent browsing while using applications from Google Play Store and some other web browsers.
- Total time spent reading books or comics using applications from Google Play Store and some other applications.
- Total time spent playing games using applications from Google Play Store and Sony PlayStation.