Reliance Jio is officially putting an end to the Happy New Year offer on 31st of March. However, if you have gotten used to using 1GB data on a daily basis, then right now you have an option to subscribe to Jio’s Prime membership by paying 99 INR and then if you pay 303 INR monthly, you will be able to avail the same offers. If you are planning to subscribe for the Jio’s Prime membership, then you only have about a week from no. Also, if you are planning on getting the subscription, then now is the right time to do since you can pretty much get it for free.
Yes, you read that right. You can now get the Reliance Jio subscription for free of cost and if you are wondering how to do it, then just follow the steps given below –
- The first step is to download Jio Money app if you haven’t installed it already. Once done, simply create your account.
- Once you are done logging in, go ahead and recharge your Jio Number with 99 INR i.e., the Prime Subscription.
- Now as a part of the introductory offer, you will get a 50 INR cashback in your Jio Wallet.
- Moving on, Jio is further giving cashback of 50 INR for all the recharges above 303 INR. Do make a note that you again have to make the payment through the Jio Money.
- The Cashbacks will be credited within two days to your wallet, and the cashback will be offered in the form of Jio voucher.
To sum it up, although it is not free, but technically you are indeed getting 100 INR cashback in total which makes it for a great deal. This is just another strategy of Jio for luring more customers into getting the Prime Membership. However, if you still haven’t enrolled for this and are planning to do so, then this is one of the offers which you should totally consider. Talking about other offers, the company also announced a couple of other offers like this. Jio is also giving away 5GB of additional data if you recharge for 303 INR before 31st of March.
Alternatively, if you recharge for 499 INR, then you will directly get 10GB of data. There are a bunch of other exciting offers as well, and we suggest you check out our website for similar options. With that said, let us know what do you think about this? Have you enrolled for Prime Membership till now and if not, would you be interested in going for this option? Be sure to let us know your thoughts on this by dropping a comment down below and also stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more info like this.