Reliance Jio has introduced a lot of offers over a couple of months since their official rollout. The Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer is one of the best tariff plans that you can get right now. We recently compared it with the Vodafone’s new plan as well, which you can check out to know more about it. And earlier today also, we had reported about the company’s new offer for Galaxy S8 and the S8 Plus users, where they can get double the amount of data on their recharges. Now we have yet another new offer from the company and this is for the LG G6 users.
Under this new offer, customers who buy the LG G6 between 26th April 2017 & 31st March 2018, and uses a JIO SIM with it, will be entitled to benefits upto additional 100GB of 4G data. Surprised right? Well, the way this is going to work is, with every recharge of Rs. 309 or above, within the Offer Period, the customer will get Data Booster Voucher having additional 10GB of 4G Data. This can be availed by the customers upto 10 times with a minimum recharge of 309 INR until the offer period.
Do make a note that this offer is valid for any and every customer who buys an LG G6 in India. You just need to make sure that you purchase it within the offer period. And just like the Galaxy S8 offer, the data can be used only with the LG G6 smartphone and you cannot switch the phone after availing this offer. Also, the offer will be applicable to existing Jio SIM users as well. Be sure to read further if you want to know how to get this offer.
How to avail this offer on the LG G6
- The first thing which you need to do is that you need to buy an LG G6 within the offer period.
- Once you do it, download and install the MyJio app from the Play Store.
- If you are an existing Jio user then follow these steps:
- Insert your Jio SIM card into the phone and do a recharge of 309 INR or more.
- Once you do the recharge, the voucher for the free data will be sent to your MyVouchers option in your app within 48 hours of the recharge.
- Once you get the notification for the voucher, you can simply head over to the app and redeem the same.
- If you are a new Jio user, then follow these steps:
- After downloading the MyJio app, generate a barcode and get a new Jio SIM.
- After that, do a recharge of 309 INR or more.
- From here, the procedure is pretty much the same. You will get the voucher which you can redeem from the app to avail the additional data.
Having said that, if you have any queries with this, then be sure to drop a comment down below and also, stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more info like this.