How To Get Samsung Double Data Offer with Jio 4G on Galaxy S8, S8+ & Tab S3
Reliance Jio has been introducing new and exciting plans for users day-after-day. Their existing Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan plan is still one of the best tariff plans which you can get out there. We recently did a comparison of the same with Vodafone’s new plans. You can check out the comparison to know which one is the better plan. And now according to the new reports which we have, Jio has now announced a new offer for the customers who are buying and using the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, and the Tab S3.
Jio is calling this the new Double data Offer and like mentioned earlier, this is only available for the users who are using the Galaxy S8, S8 Plus and the Tab S3 only. Firstly, as a part of this offer, all the customers purchasing S8/S8+/Tab S3 and a new JIO SIM will be given Jio Prime as a gift from Samsung. Apart from that, there have been two new plans which are introduced now with this Double Data offer. So the customers who are buying either of these devices will be entitled to double data benefits for the next 8 continuous recharge cycles from the date of activation.
So essentially there are two plans i.e the 309 INR plan and 509 INR plan. Both of these will come with Jio Prime membership. And for normal users, the 309 INR plan would fetch only 28GB of data and the 509 INR plan would fetch only 56GB of data. However, for the users entitled to the Double data offer, the 309 INR plan will fetch them 56GB of data and the 509 INR plan would fetch 112GB of data. The validity would remain the same as the base plans.
Do make a note here that the offer will be valid from the date of activation and will be applicable for the next 8 recharges. And this scheme is valid for the customers buying the devices from May 1st to 31st December 2017. And the data will be usable on these devices only, meaning you cannot move the SIM to any other devices post activation.
How to get the offer?
- The first thing you need to do is obviously get the eligible devices i.e the Galaxy S8, S8 Plus or the Tab S3.
- Now simply install MyJio App from the Play Store.
- If you are an Existing customer, then follow the below given steps –
- Insert the SIM card into the device and do a minimum recharge of 309 INR.
- Post this recharge, the voucher will be sent to the MyVouchers section of your MyJio app withihn 48 hours.
- Once you get the notification for the same, you can simply go the app and redeem the same to get the double data benefit.
- If you are a new Jio customer, then follow these steps –
- Install the MyJio app and generate the SIM code.
- Now visit the earest Reliance Store to get a new SIM card and get the minimum recharge of 309 INR done.
- Post this, the procedure is same as above. You will be getting a voucher within 48 hours, which you can redeem to getthe double data offer on your device.
That’s it. You should be good to go now for the next 8 recharges as you will be getting double the data. Having said that, if you have any queries with the same, then be sure to drop a comment down below and also, stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more info like this.