The Wearable Stuff is announcing its second Giveaway for its readers and fans. We have two Kreyos Smartwatch to give and for that, we are hosting a contest on our website. It is basically the first smartwatch that introduced the voice and gesture control on a watch.
Kreyos Smartwatch comes with 1.26-inch LCD display having 144 x 168 pixel. The device provides at least 7 days of battery life and has a water resistant level of up to 5 meters. Moreover, the interesting part is that it can sync to any mobile platforms including iOS, Android, as well as Windows 8.
The winners are Rohit Dhyani & Diveek Kitawat.
Terms and Conditions:
- It is not a International giveaway.
- Once we ship the smartwatch, we share the shipping details. We are not responsible for any lost shipments.
- We are not responsible for import duties and taxes of the product.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes in the giveaway, and disqualify any participant found guilty of any wrongdoing.
- You will be given one ticket per entry, and you can enter the giveaway with only one email address. Do not use multiple entries. Each of the entry will be verified before the winner selection is done.
P.S.: If you joined this giveaway, don’t forget to comment below and let us know why should you win.
Please note that the prize in this contest is not a brand new smartwatch, because it’s the one we were reviewing and we have all the contents that came in the box. It will be shipped to the winners once the announcement has been done.