Reliance Jio 4G Summer Surprise Offer FAQ & Useful Tips
Reliance Jio announced the new Jio Summer Surprise offer a couple of days back in an attempt to allow the Jio user to take more advantage of the Jio Internet services. Under the Jio Summer Surprise offer, all the Jio Prime users can simply recharge for Rs. 303 or more and get additional three of services free which essentially means that the Rs. 303 recharge would be good for four months of usage after April 15th. Yes, April 15th since the company also announced that the last date to enroll for Jio Prime is also extended by 15 days which was earlier about to end on March 31st.
The Summer Surprise offer is indeed a great offer, and this is definitely something that each and every Jio user should take advantage of. Having said that, there has been a lot of confusing regarding the whole Summer Surprise offer, and hence we decided to come up with a quick write up where we will be listing out some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by our readers and answer them for you. Do make a note that the if you have any particular question/ query that hasn’t been answered down below, then be sure to write it down in the comment section below or tweet it out to us @phoneradarblog and we will try and answer those and include them in the article here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to get the Jio Summer Surprise offer after getting the Prime Membership enrollment?
In order to get the Jio Summer Surprise Offer, users will have to Recharge with 303 or a higher plan.
- Till when can the users enjoy the Jio Summer Surprise offer?
The users will be able to take advantage of the Jio Summer Surprise offer from April 16th to June 30th.
- Will users get additional three months data if I switch in the middle of my Summer Surprise Offer?
No, users cannot switch in between the Jio Summer Surprise offer. It will remain one plan only for three months.
- Which is the most value for money pack in the JioPrime Summer Surprise Offer?
The Rs. 499 seems to be the best plan as it will give you 2GB/day limit.
- Is the JioFi device eligible for Jio Summer Surprise Offer?
The JioFi device will be eligible if users do the 99/- Jio Prime recharge before 15th April then a recharge of 303 (or above).
- How should one recharge for the offer with MyJio app?
Here’s a video which can help you do that –
- Would daily usage limit for Jio Summer Surprise plan differ according to plan or is it same for all?
For 303 daily FUP 1GB/day; for 499 daily FUP 2GB/day; for 999 and above no daily FUP, get 100GB & validity of 90 days.
- What is the last date of recharging with 303 for Jio Summer Surprise?
April 15th is the last date for recharging with 303 for Jio Summer Surprise.
- Will users get additional data along with Jio Summer Surprise offer when they do the entire year recharge at once?
No that will not be possible since the the additional data offer ended on 31st March.
- How does one recharge for Jio summer offer on their JioFi?
You can recharge for Jio Summer Surprise Offer for JioFi Device Offline, Online through http://Jio.com or directly from the MyJio App.
- What are the benefits of recharging through Jio Money App?
You will get 50/- cashback recharge voucher on each transaction.
- What are the other options if we don’t go for Jio Prime membership?
You can go for the regular recharge options that are listed on the MyJio app.
- Does one need to be Jio Pime Member to avail the Summer Surprise Offer?
Yes, you need to have the Jio Prime Membership to avail all the offers of Summer Surprise offer.
- What if one recharged with Rs. 303 way early before the summer surprise offer? Will they still get the offer?
Yes, under Rs. 303 you will get all the benefits of the Jio summer surprise offer till June 30th.
Now that you know everything about the Jio Summer Surprise offer, we suggest you share this article with anyone who you think would need some help understanding the Jio Summer Surprise offer. Also as mentioned earlier, if you any other questions, then be sure to drop them down below and stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more info like this.