So it is finally official now, Google has at last rebranded its Project Fi into Google Fi and furthermore, the tech giant announced that the network will now add support for iPhones and most of the Android devices. However, The user can still bring their phone to Google Fi but to get all the benefits of the service there to need to any one of the Android handsets that the carrier offers.
To make it clear, the phones apart from that, which are sold from Fi directly won’t be getting Wi-Fi calls and the user will be using only T-Mobile’s network if they bring their own device, so it is advised to check the coverage before switching to Fi. Furthermore, Google also launched a deal just for today, as anyone who purchases a phone through Google Fi before 11:59 PM PT will be able to get up to $1,000 credit from Airbnb, Southwest Airlines, Delta Air Lines or even Hotels.com.
Additionally, if Google Fi is installed on your smartphone now, the user can ear $200 of Fi services credit when you sign up. Lets us look into the deal in brief which is offered. The Gift card amount that you receive will be the same as that you pay for your new smartphone. For example, if you are getting a 64GB Google Pixel 3 Smartphone for $799, the gift card will that you receive will be of $799 only and not $1000. Moreover, if the purchase is more than $1000 also you will still be getting $1000 only not more than that.
- The offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- The smartphone should be activated in 15 days of the device shipment and should be active for at least 60 continuous days within 75 days of shipment.
- Furthermore, if FI service is paused for more than 7 days or the activation is canceled within 120 days the value of the gift card will be charged to the users Google Payment account.
- If you are a new customer, the user needs to port their current personal phone number during sign up and the number must be active too.
- The device should be activated within the same group plan that was used to purchase the smartphone.
- The activation must be for full service, not just for data-only SIM.
- The offer is only limited once per person
After getting the deal, the user will be receiving an email from Google Fi around 75 to 90 days after it gets activated. In the email, you will also be given instructions on how to get the gift card from Tango. Now you can redeem the gift card amount. Comment in the section below if you getting this deal today and do stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more.