A couple of weeks back, OnePlus rolled out the OxygenOS 9.5.4 update for the OnePlus 7 Pro which is mainly focused on improving the camera capabilities. Today, the company came up with the new OxygenOS 9.5.7 update which not only includes the camera improvements, but also the fix for the ghost touch problem. Several OnePlus 7 Pro users have been complaining about the ghost touch issue and the company also acknowledge it.
As of now, the latest OxygenOS update is only available for limited users and will be rolled out to all the users gradually. Apart from the camera optimizations, the changelog also revealed the new update to improve the audio quality for voice calls made through third-party apps like WhatsApp or Skype. The earlier update included optimizations for Double Tap to Wake and Ambient Display features. With the new update, the company seems to fix other issues as well.
OxygenOS 9.5.7 for OnePlus 7 Pro Changelog:
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
Talking about the camera improvements, the company offered fixes for all the three sensors on the rear. The contrast and saturation of ultra-wide-angle sensor are improved. OnePlus also fine-tuned the Nightscape mode with improved brightness and clarity. Both the ultra-wide-angle and telephoto sensor are now mentioned to offer better clarity and noise reduction. Stay tuned on Phone Radar for more details!