Lenovo’s new smartphone, i.e., the Vibe K4 Note comes with 5.5-inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes powered by MediaTek MT6753 Octa Core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz coupled with Mali T720 GPU. The device comes with 3GB of RAM and 16 GB as its internal storage and can be expanded upto 128 GB using an external Micro SD Card. The device sports a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front Camera. It is powered by a 3300 mAh, Li-Ion battery and runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 and is available in Black and White Color.
If you are using this smartphone and would like to switch to any of the newly launched devices according to the current market, then always remember to factory reset your device as factory resetting will delete all the data on your device and will make it fresh for the use again. There are two ways in which you can factory reset a smartphone, i.e., the Soft Reset and the Hard Reset.
With Soft Reset you would be technically restarted the device, it may be your smartphone or tablet. This action would close any running applications as well as would clear any data stored in RAM, i.e. the cached memory. Although, do make a note that it won’t remove any data stored on the hard drive, as well as no settings or applications would be affected in terms of data loss. You can follow the steps mentioned below to Hard Reset your device.
- Step 1: Open the settings from the app drawer and tap on Backup & reset option in the system section.
- Step 2: In the Backup & Reset window, head over to the bottom of the screen and tap on Factory Data reset.
- Step 3: It will show you the list of the accounts available on the device. Now tap on the reset button i.e. at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 4: If you have set any password on your device then you need to enter the pattern or the pin to proceed further.
- Step 5: A final warning message stating “You can’t undo this action” is displayed. Now tap on the Erase everything button.
The device will restart, and all the data will be erased on the device. Once the data is cleared the device will reboot again as if you are booting the device for the first time.