Tips & Tricks
How to Enable Dark Mode on Google Discover Feed – Ways to Fix Display Settings
Google Discover Feed is a feature of the Google app on Android devices, as well as the Google website on desktop and mobile devices. It is designed to help users discover new content and information based on their interests and search history. The Google Discover Feed uses machine learning algorithms to analyze a user’s search history, location, and other data points to generate a customized feed of news articles, videos, and other content.
The Google Discover Feed can be accessed by swiping right from the home screen on some Android devices or by tapping on the “Google” app icon. The feed displays a variety of content, such as news articles, videos, recipes, and more, based on the user’s interests and search history. Users can also customize their feed by selecting topics of interest and giving feedback on the content they see.
The Google Discover Feed is designed to provide users with a personalized, curated experience that is tailored to their interests and needs. It’s a convenient way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and trends, as well as discover new content and information that may be relevant to you.
The Google Discover Feed, which is available on some Android devices, can be set to display in dark mode by following these steps:
- Open the Google app on your Android device. The app icon looks like the Google logo and is usually located on your home screen or in the app drawer.
- Tap on your profile picture or initials in the top right corner of the screen. This will open the Google app settings menu.
- From the menu that appears, select “Settings.” This will take you to the main settings screen for the Google app.
- Scroll down to the “General” section and tap on “Dark theme.” This will open the dark theme settings for the Google app.
- Toggle the switch next to “Dark theme” to the “On” position. This will turn on dark mode for the Google app.
- If you want the Google Discover Feed to always appear in dark mode, toggle the switch next to “Turn on automatically” to the “On” position. This will ensure that the Google Discover Feed appears in dark mode whenever you open it.
That’s it! Once you’ve completed these steps, the Google Discover Feed should appear in dark mode whenever you open it in the Google app. Keep in mind that not all Android devices may support dark mode for the Google Discover Feed, so this option may not be available on your device.