Android has plenty of apps in its play store with which the users can easily perform several tasks. Most of the smartphone users use Bluetooth connectivity to transfer the files, pictures, music, etc. But, the fact is that the transfer process is very slow via Bluetooth, and sometimes it takes hours to transfer large files. Here, in Android, we have a simple solution for the file transfers and that is via an app named Xender. It is available for free in the Google play store, and all you need to do is just download and install it on your Android device.
Features of Xender app
- Without any cables, it allows you to transfer the files wirelessly between devices.
- Even iOS users can transfer the files with Android devices.
- The transfer rate of files is very high when compared to Bluetooth and any other such apps.
- It even supports group sharing and the limit is upto four devices.
- Xender allows you to transfer the files between PC and MAC too.
- Internet is not required to transfer the files between devices/PC.
How to transfer files using Xender App
Step 1 – Download and install the Xender app on your device and the app should be installed on other device too with which you wish to share the files.
Step 2 – Open the app on both the devices.
Step 3 – You need to tap on the ‘Send’ to find the nearest connected device and ‘Receive’ to receive any files from other device.
Step 4 – Connect with the device by tapping on it.
Step 5 – Now, you can choose files, music, videos, etc., to start sharing.
Now, we look at the process to shares the files between Android device and PC.
- Open the Xender App on your Android device.
- Tap below to share the files and tap on PC/Mac option.
- Now, open the web address in your computer which is shown in the phone screen.
- You will get a QR Code in the computer’s screen. Tap on the scan button to scan the QR code.
- Now, you can see your screen on the PC and start sharing the files.
Apart from sharing the files to individuals, you can even create the group to share the files. You can perform this task by creating or joining the group by tapping on ‘Create Group’ and ‘Join Group’.
That’s all, now files transfer will be done within few seconds, and you can experience the real fast sharing. Even you can create and join the group by tapping on ‘Create Group’ and ‘Join Group’. There are few other apps which perform the same thing, but Xender is the fastest way to transfer the files wirelessly between the android, iOS and PC devcies.