Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is yet to be go on sale in many smartphone markets, but apparently, the device has been getting a huge response from the consumers. The best thing about the new Note device is that it has got this amazing 16MP rear camera, which is similar to the Galaxy S6, but has considerable upgrades that makes it more interesting.
The camera app on the new phablet is something of a marvel, as it packs a behemoth of modes that’ll help you showcase your creativity. And if one of those things that you’re wondering is how can you create animated GIFs on your Note 5, then you’re at the right place. We have led out simple set of instructions for you to understand the GIF creation on Note 5.
- Step 1: Launch the camera app from home screen or go to app drawer to open the Camera app.
- Step 2: Capture a bunch of images using which you can make an animated GIF.
- Step 3: Now, open the gallery and click on any of the photos using which you want to make GIF.
- Step 4: Now click on the edit button on the photo, and slide to the animate option and further tap on it.
- Step 5: Start adding the other photos by tapping on the plus button and you can select up to 19 photos. After the selection completed, click on done.
- Step 6: Those photos will be added to the animation. You can swap the photos among themselves by long pressing the photo and swapping it with other.
- Step 7: Once you are done with the arrangement of the photos, click on the done button.
- Step 8: The GIF animation begins. You can select the ratio and speed of the animation and click on Save button to save your GIF.
You have successfully created the GIF! It would be available in the gallery app.
Note: You can also change the aspect ratio of the image by tapping on the Ratio button. The different ratio size available in the animation are 1:1, 4:3 and 16:9, out of which 16:9 is the default ratio.
You can also boost up the animation speed by tapping on the speed button. The different speed modes available for the animation are 1X, 2X and 3X.