The ‘Big Billion Day‘ sale on Flipkart had started from yeasterday. Though the deals on the smartphones and tablets aren’t yet started, we are excitedly waiting for October 15th when the deals on the smartphones will be live. Honor which had exclusively partnered with Flipkart for selling their smartphones had announced exciting offers along with heavy discounts on their smartphones during the Big Billion Day sale.
All the offers on the Honor smartphones can be availed from October 15th and will last for two days until the end of Big Billion Day sale, i.e., on October 17th. The deals include discounts, exchange offers, cashback along with Rs.14,000 worth of app credits from its Honor league partner apps like Yatra, Freecharge, Hungama, and others.
Announcing the festive offers, P. Sanjeev, VP Sales, Huawei India said, “We are committed to giving our users the best smartphone experience. Towards the upcoming festive season, we are working towards heightening the festivities with special offers both from the company and our associated partners.”
The recently launched Honor 7 which we reviewed it as a best affordable flagship of 2015 will be on sale for the first time in India on October 15th. It will be available in Gray and Silver colors and is priced at Rs.22,999. There are also exchange offers of Rs.12,000 and 10% discount when paid through selected banks.
- Honor 6 Plus will be available for just Rs.23,499 instead of the regular price of Rs.26,499. There will also be exchange offers upto Rs.10,000 along with 10% discount when paid with selected bank cards.
- Honor 6 is one of the few smartphones to offer 3GB RAM under Rs.15,000 price range. During the Big Billion Day Sale, the device will be available at Rs.2,000 cheaper making it a perfect deal at just Rs.12,999. Along with the discount, there will also be an exchange offer upto Rs.6,000.
- Honor 4X is the company’s best-selling device which is priced at Rs.9,999 and offers decent mid-range specifications. It will be available with a discount of Rs.1,100 and exchange offers upto Rs.4,000.
- Honor 4C will be available at a discounted price of Rs.7,799 making it one of the most affordable smartphones with a 13MP camera. It also comes with additional 10% discount when paid through selected bank cards.
- Honor Holly is priced at just Rs.5,999 ad comes with HD display, 16GB of storage and other entry-level specifications. During the Big Billion Day sale, it will be available at just Rs.5,400 along with additional Rs.2,000 off on exchange.
- Honor Bee was launched at a price of Rs.4,499 and includes 1GB of RAM and an 8MP Camera. Now the company offers Rs.500 additional discount which makes the device cost only Rs.3,999. There will be another 10% discount when you paid through selected bank cards.
All these deals will go live at midnight of October 14th, with such an affordable the pricing we expect them to be sold in very quick time. Grab the deals as soon as they went live, happy shopping!