YuppTV is one of the world’s leading over-the-top (OTT) content providers for South Asian Content, as live TV, Catch-up TV, and Unlimited Movies. The Atlanta-headquartered company was started in the year 2006 by an Indian born Uday Nandan Reddy. The company provides services like instant broadcast i.e., to deliver the consumers the content live.
The product of the company is designed in such a way that, it convenience the consumers with a virtual home environment anywhere and anytime. The companies target is to reach across the global and provide the content within an ideal platform, so that the users can access the content effortlessly and efficiently.
YuppTV provides a reliable, resilient and scalable platform for all Broadcasters & Content Providers to reach their target audience globally over 6 screens of Connected TVs, STBs, PC, Smart Phones, Tablets and Social Networking sites. Apart from iPhone and Android apps, you can access the Yupp TV content on XBOX 360, Playstation 4, Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV and many others.
YuppTV offers 200+ Indian TV Channels in 13 languages that include Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Gujarati, Sinhala, Urdu and Bangla and continues to revolutionize the way TV is viewed across the world by broadcasting the content in all the mediums where a user can access it easily.
The mission of the company is to make it simple and instant for Broadcasters to deliver and consumer to view; live TV, Catch-up TV and Movies anytime and anywhere in the world to any internet enabled device.
The key features of the YuppTV app:
- It has the content partnerships with 200+ channels in South Asia with rights to key geographies globally.
- They have got the access through 25 devices to six screens i.e. Connected TVs, Internet STBs, Smart Bluray players, PCs, Gaming consoles, Smart Phones and Tablets.
- Each day around 5000 hours of new on-demand content is added to YuppTV platform.
- Average Viewership duration on the subscription model: 5 hours/day/paid subscriber.
- It has a tie-up with big production houses in the Bollywood industry where it can broadcast the Bollywood movies with ease.
- The app comes with an In-house New Media player naming YuppTV Media Player for the broadcast.
- The application is available in 13 languages.
- Internet is only the medium to access the app. Neither the cable nor the satellite is required to access the app.
- There is 24×7 helpline support available for the users.
How to use the YuppTV app?
To use the application on your device, you need to download the app firstly from the Play Store.
- Step 1: Open the App from the app drawer or else from the home screen.
- Step 2: If you are opening the app for the first time, It will ask for a sign up you can register and can proceed further or else can skip the step.
- Step 3: Once you are done with the registration it will ask you to pick your languages where you can tap to select the language. The app supports the channels from 13 regional languages in India. After the selection, tap on proceed.
- Step 4: Further, tap on the show that you want to see and click on it. The Video start streaming lively as if you are watching it from your television.
The application comes with Two options on the screen Live TV and Catch-up TV. Live TV comes with two options Trending live(depends on number of people watching) and channels(list of channels). Catch up TV comes with channels, TV shows and movies. You can watch them by tapping on the show or the movie that you want to watch.
Overall this application is similar to that of Hotstar but with an additional feature where you can watch the TV live on your device/smartphone. The best feature of this application is you can watch the videos continuously without the interruption of ads.
We are giving away 25 one-month premium licenses of YuppTV app for free. Just download the app and comment below with your opinon.
(The free premium licenses will be distributed in first come first serve basis)
Android App[appbox googleplay com.tru]
iOS App[appbox appstore 665805393]
We have tested the application on Honor 7, LG Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 5, and the screenshots are taken from the Nexus 5. We had a great experience with this app and is recommended for the users those who miss TV during their Work time or out of town.