Fitbit products are one of the interesting fitness trackers available in the market right now. Though, like every fitness device, there are some issues that you have to experience, and if you are having one of those days with your Fitbit product, especially Fitbit One. Then, we might be able to help you.
If your tracker is not syncing, not responding to movement, doesn’t giving any response even when you are charging it. Or If the battery charge is full and is not lightning up, Then there is a simple solution to all these problems you are facing on your Fitbit One. You need to restart your tracker. Note that restarting your tracker will not clear its data.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to restart the Fitbit One:
- You need to plug your charging cable into your computer.
- Now put your One tracker into the charging dock, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
- Make sure to hold down your tracker’s button for 10-12 seconds.
- Now you need to remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.
- The tracker will now be reset. When you press your tracker’s button you should be able to navigate through the screens as you normally would.