PhoneRadar is the official Media Partner for Droidcon India 2014
Droidcon India is India’s largest developer conference, and this event has been going on since a few years now. The Droidcon event happens around the world, in places such as London, Paris, Berlin, Netherlands, Tunis, Ankara and Brussels. And in India, it is Bangalore where it has been happening since 2011.
The event this year will be held on December 5th and 6th, and the venue is MLR Convention Centre, JP Nagar, Bangalore. If you are someone who is being introduced to Droidcon for the first time, it is a very interesting and informative event for those into Android development. This year’s Droidcon event is going to give a deep dive into UI/UX, Data sync and versioning, App Demos and hardware.
Some of the sessions include:
- One small tap for mankind: Exploring NFC and Host Card Emulation. – Arnav Gupta
- Intel-sponsored Workshop – Cross Platform Tools to Grow your Market Reach.
- New Material Design Patterns – Soham Mondal
- Apps for your wrists and eyes – ( Demo on Google Glass along with app development on Android Wear) – Kashi Vishwanath
- Leveraging BLE beacons for proximity & positioning – Shreyas B.
- Mobile Deep Linking – Ramu K.C.
- okulus: Image effects to make your apps stand out – Vinay S. Shenoy
- What does it take to build an app like Freecharge? – Raghuram Trikutam
- Android: Building for India. Gearing for 100 Million Users. – Paresh Goel
- Scaling Open Source – Abishek Devkota
- Abstract UI Concepts – Sriram Ramani
- App Testing, CI and Automation – Sukesh Soman
- Hacking through the Android source code. – Arnav Gupta
- Triggering with jerks and falls. – Chinmayi
- Delightful User Experience – Anusha Jayanti
There is a Microsoft-sponsored workshop as well on the second day of the conference.
While the tickets cost Rs. 4000 for a regular pass, you can take single-day passes as well, based on the sessions you wanted to attend. The cost for a single day pass is Rs. 2200.
PhoneRadar Readers are going to get a special discount of Rs. 800 on the regular pass, which makes the total cost to Rs. 3200. You just need to comment below or contact us, and we will send a promo code. You can also meet us at the event where we would be doing the live blogging and coverage of the same.
Funnel (to check out submitted proposals this year): Link