Motorola offers discounts on Moto Z2 Play, Moto G5S and more in India starting October 14
On the eve of Diwali in the country, Motorola has decided to offer discounts on its smartphones from 14th of October to 21 at all the leading mobile retail stores across India. The company will also offer these devices on easy EMI options and also Jio offers for entire Motorola smartphone series. This will be the correct time to grab these devices from Motorola which will also be offering Stock Android enhancing the mobile experience.
During this upcoming Diwali sale, the smartphone like Moto Z2 Play, Moto G5S, Moto M, Moto G5, Moto G5 Plus, Moto E4 and Moto C will be available for discounted prices which are listed accordingly in the section below. Moreover, these devices will be available for no cost EMIs options with zero processing fee on the products taken through Home Credit and Bajaj Finance and also 100GB of extra 4G data for Jio users. These offers look exciting and the discounted prices of them are listed below.
- Moto Z2 Play get Rs 3000 off (Will be available for Rs 24,999)
- Moto G5S get Rs 1000 off (Will be available for Rs 12,999)
- Moto M (4GB + 64GB) get Rs 3000 off (Will be available for Rs 12,999)
- Moto G5 Plus 32GB get Rs 1000 off (Will be available for Rs 13,999)
- Moto G5 get Rs 1000 off (Will be available for Rs 10,999)
- Moto E4 get Rs 800 off (Will be available for Rs 8,199)
- Moto C get Rs 1100 off (Will be available for Rs 5,699)
For the Moto Z2 Play the customers will also be getting 50 percent off on the JBL Soundboost MOD, Free Armor Kit and also the Zero Downpayment offers with No Cost EMI as well as Zero Processing fee. It is a good time to get a deal and Diwali is not far away. Are you planning to get any of these devices? Stay tuned to PhoneRadar and comment in the section below.