Earlier this month Pangu team had announced the first ever jailbreak for iPhones running on latest iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2. To jailbreak the iPhone, you need the Windows-powered laptop since Pangu had released only the Windows software at that time. Now the same team came up with an application for Mac which make the iPhone jailbreak much easier for Mac users. If you are looking to jailbreak your iPhone using iMac or Macbook, below is the step by step procedure.Here you need to know that jailbreak your iPhone will give access to lot many customizations, but it also voids your iPhone warranty.
- Download the Pangu 9 app for Macbook or iMac.
- If you are facing any errors while installing the app, exit the iTunes and restart the installation.
- Now Turn off the ‘Find My iPhone’ option in the settings and also turn off the Pass Codes.
- Turn on the Airplane Mode and connect your iPhone to the Macbook or iMac.
- Run the installed Pangu app which was earlier installed and click on Start button.
- In the middle of the process, your iPhone will be restarted. Here you need to unlock the device and turn on the Airplane.
- After some time, the app will display the message suggesting you to unlock the device and open the Pangu app installed on your home screen.
- You need to give the access to photos app and once the final clean up is done, your iPhone is perfectly jailbreaked.
- Close the Pangu app on your iMac or Macbook and disconnect the iPhone.
If you are facing any issue while the installing the Pangu app on your Mac or jailbreaking your iPhone. Comment down below or tweet us at @PhoneRadarBlog and we will be happy to help you.