We have seen OnePlus joining hands with Mclaren recently to launch its flagship device with a modified design in software and hardware and also along with 10GB of RAM. Since the Mclaren Edition of the 6T smartphone is a special edition, we can see it coming with many tweaks in the software which cannot be found on the regular version of 6T. The main software difference that we can find is the fingerprint animation which many of the OnePlus 6T users like to use on their device.
Now the users can use those animations, on the 6T smartphones also without having to sideload any software nor rooting the device. The users at XDA-Developers have found an easy way to enable the animation in an easy way and the steps for the same has been mentioned below. There are four methods to use these animations and anyone can use accordingly.
- Download “Settings Database Editor” from Google Play store
- Now open the application and confirm System table
- Now search for “op_custom_unlock_animation_style” by scrolling down
- Now select the line by touching it and press on “Edit value”
- Now enter 3 in it and confirm
- Now the user can delete the application if they want to.
- Connect your smartphone and verify add a connection by using add devices
- Proceed further and enter add shell setting put system op_custom_unlock_animation_style 3
- Now you are ready to use.
- Download Magisk module .zip from the attachment by clicking here
- Install it via Magisk manager and you are done.
- Go to the setting of the device and then select Display and head to Theme and set it to Dark
- Now tap on Accent color and select on the custom color icon
- Now Input the hex code “#E0610E” and you are done.
To disable it, the user just has to enable any one of the default fingerprint animations through normal setting. It is suggested not to change any other settings in your smartphone as it might cause permanent damage. Comment in the section below and stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more.