Every device has an end in two ways either you get fed up with the device and change the device. Or else you get stuck somewhere with your device, and you must reset it to get out the situation. When you purchase a new device, it comes as neat as it would ever be. And then you start feeding junk to it. At some point, the junk will irritate you and your device will hang up. At that time, you will feel like it’s a nuisance, and you will try to rest your device.
Do Check out the OPPO Mirror 5 Tips which are useful if you have purchased this phone.
Here are the steps following which you can reset your Oppo Mirror 5.
- Step 1: Open the Settings.
- Step 2: Head over to Accounts and Security and tap on Backup & Reset.
- Step 3: Now tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Step 4: If you want a normal reset you can directly tap on Reset phone.If you want to clear the complete data on your device, then select the erase all option and tap on Reset phone.
- Step 5:The device will ask for a password. Now, enter the password of which you have seen on the previous screen i.e initial password:0000, and tap on confirm.
- Step 6: The device will ask for a final confirmation, click on confirm button. The device will boot into recovery mode and wipes data and cache.Now, the device will boot again, and is ready to use.
Always remember to factory reset the device before you give the device for others to use, or else you sell that to others. Before you reset your device, you must backup the data on your device. As the factory resetting would delete all the data on your phone, and the device will come to the default mode that you will find when you remove the device for the first time out of the box.