Pokémon Go is not officially available in India, but it is going to be launched soon. But meanwhile, you can still download and play the game using the APK for Android. It is as simple as downloading it and start playing once you create an account or login with Google. But if you are an iOS user then the procedure might be a little concerning. But don’t worry, we got your back. Here is the detailed procedure for installing Pokémon Go on your iOS device and play.
If you want to play the game on your iOS device, then you have to use an Australian/US/New Zealand number, since these are the places the game is officially launched.
- The first step is to log out of your Apps store. You can do this by going to settings.
- Once you are done, open Safari and search Pokémon Go for iOS.
- Click on the AppStore link on the search page and it will direct you to your iTunes stating and ask to change store.
- Do so and press on get Pokemon go on AppStore and select create a new ID.
- Make sure you choose Australia/USA/New Zealand as the location
- Further, it will ask for your address state and city!
- Give any legit Australian/US/New Zealand address and phone number.
Although, this is not a legit way of downloading the game, but this is the best you can do until the developers launch it here officially. If you are already playing the game then check out this article for best tips and tricks on how to get rare Pokémons and play better. Or if you are one of those who wants to get rid the name Pokémon from your feeds, then don’t worry, we got you. Click here to know more on that. Stay tuned for more information on this.