Samsung has recently launched two new premium devices, the Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 Edge+. The devices come powered by Exynos octa-core processor clocked at 2.1GHz & also comes powered with 4 GB of RAM. The Galaxy Note 5 comes with a feature where you can change the theme and wallpaper & customise based on your personal preferences on your device. If you are using the device for the first time then you can follow the below mentioned steps to change the themes and wallpapers on your device, the same procedure can be followed on the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Smartphone.
Download & Install Themes
The device comes with a Themes Store Gallery where you can select different themes & install them. You can select either a Free or a Paid theme depending on what you like & install based on the steps mentioned below
- Step 1: Open the settings.
- Step 2: Click on Themes on the quick settings.
Note: If you don’t find this option in the quick settings, then scroll down to personal and tap on themes.
- Step 3: The device comes with one default theme. You need to download the other themes by tapping on the download icon.
- Step 4: You will be directed to the download page. Now, tap on the download button.
- Step 5: Further, go back to the theme window, select the theme that you want to use and click on the APPLY option.
- Step 6: A pop-up appears for confirmation, click on ‘Apply’ to proceed. The theme is applied to the device.
You can download few themes from Theme Store option that is available in the same window.
The phone comes with a bundle of wallpapers which are exclusively available for the Note 5 out of which you could select the one which you wish to set up on your phone. Here you can also use Animated wallpapers which are also available in the pre-installed section or you can select your captured photo from the Gallery & set it as a wallpaper. Alternatively you can also enable the Wallpaper Motion effect which is available under the settings.
- Step 1: Press and hold the home screen for few seconds.
- Step 2: Tap on the Wallpaper option in the bottom window.
- Step 3: Select the wallpaper from the default window and click on Set as Wallpaper.
This is how you can set or install a wallpaper & a theme of your choice on the Note 5. Let us know if you need anything else with this phone. We have also covered a few other useful Tips & Tricks of Note 5 mentioned below.
How To Convert Handwriting into Text with S Pen on Galaxy Note 5 How to Download Video Editor on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 How To Use Action Memo with S Pen on Galaxy Note 5 How To Use Air View on Galaxy Note 5 with S Pen Stylus How To Erase & Factory Data Reset your Galaxy Note 5 How To Install Latest Galaxy Note 5 Firmware Update OTA How To Correctly Charge the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 How To Enable One-Handed Operation on Galaxy Note 5 How To Setup SideSync & Mirror Note 5 Virtual Screen on Computer How To Remove & Insert S Pen correctly in Galaxy Note 5