Fitbit has been in the wearables business since quite a time now, the San Francisco-based company is known for its quality fitness trackers, as it has number of products including Fitbit One, Ultra, Zip, Force, and Flex to support its reputation in the market. We are using the Fitbit one for quite a long period now, but it is little hard to setup the Fitbit One, and if your are the first time owner of this device, you are on the right path. Let us guide you through this process of setting up the Fitbit One.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how you can easily setup the Fitbit One:
- First, you need to download the Fitbit app from Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Make sure that the Fitbit device is fully charged and turned on.
- Now turn on the Bluetooth on your smartphone, which you have installed Fitbit app on.
- Now open the installed Fitbit app on your smartphone and login or sign up if you are the first time user.
- Select the Fitbit One out of the device list.
- The app will ask you to input the details about your name, height, weight, age, etc. It will be used to calculate the BMR (Body Metabolic Rate), which will help in determining the accurate calorie count for your activities.
- Make sure that the Fitbit One is near your smartphone, as app will try to connect your smartphone.
- The app will prompt you to enter the four digit number that displayed on your FitBit One, as the device needs to be authenticated.
- Now wait for few seconds as the Fitbit device is setting up the connection between your smartphone and the device. It will send the greeting to your tracker as soon as the set up is done.
- You are all set, now you can see all of your stats on the go, like Floors count, steps taken, distance travelled, as well as calories burned.