OnePlus is one of the smartest brand manufacturing Android smartphones like OnePlus One and OnePlus 2 and selling the devices on a unique invite system. After the success of these smartphones the brand had recently launched a mid-range smartphone, i.e.,OnePlus X with hybrid SIM card option and alert slider. The brand has now launched a new application for both platforms, i.e., Android and iOS called Reflexion that’s a unique approach towards photography.
Reflexion app is about exploring contrasts and harmony in everyday moments. Capture your world, express your unique personality and share it with those you care about. It is purely a photographic application that helps you to capture image from front and rear camera at the same time and create a reflection. Play around with your surroundings to create unique reflections.
The unique features of this application are
- Seamless user experience, light user interface.
- Use both front and back cameras on your smartphone.
- Adjust position of the X center points to create unique reflections.
- Easy to share: save to gallery, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other app on your device.
How to use this application on your device?
The application must be downloaded on your device before you use it. Once the app is installed you can follow the below steps to capture a reflexion image on your device.
- Step 1: Open the application from the app drawer by tapping on it. The front camera opens, and you can see it on the Left side.
- Step 2: Now capture the image by tapping on the camera option. The reflection of the images is seen on the opposite side of the screen. Tap on the tick mark to proceed further.
- Step 3: Once you tap on the tick mark, the rear camera opens which is seen on the upper screen. Now tap the camera button.
- Step 4: The image is captured, and the reflection is seen on the opposite side. Now tap on the tick option at the right bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: You can find three options back button, X-centric button, and share button. Tap the share button to save the image or share the image on social networking platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. directly.
The X-centric button helps you customize the capture by adjusting the image by holding the circle that appear on sceen when you tap on the X button.