Motorola has launched Moto G (3rd Gen) in India with two different variants one with 1GB RAM and 8GB Internal Storage and the other with 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage. The specs of the device are pretty decent, and the device powered by Snapdragon quad-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz. The unique thing about this device is it comes with IPx7 certification that means the device can sustain upto 1 meter for 30 minutes when immersed in water. This device is exclusively available on Flipkart. If you have purchased the device here are some tips and tricks to explore your device.
- How to insert the SIM card on your Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- How to share your Data network via Tethering on the Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- How to take a Screenshot on my Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- How to check for the Android Updates on Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- How to Install external apps with apk files on the Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- How to customize the Quick Settings in the Notification Panel on my Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- How to use the Power saving modes on the Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- What are the sensors available on the Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- Are there LED notification lights on the Moto G (3rd Gen) 201
- How to use the Screen pinning feature on the Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- What are the Pre-installed Apps on the Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- Can I Move apps from phone storage to SD card on Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- How much the internal storage on the Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- How much free RAM is available on the Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015 when no apps are running in background?
- What is the type of the SIM card that can we use on Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- Is the Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015 waterproof or water resistant smartphone?
- Is the battery on the Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015) smartphone removable?
- Is there any memory card option on the Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
- Can we remove the back panel of the Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015?
Insertion of SIM in Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) is an easy process. Firstly, Switch off the device, Remove the back panel carefully. As Moto G (3rd Gen) comes with a non-removable battery, the SIM card slots are on the either sides of the device. Insert the SIM card in respective slots as per instruction on the panel. Place the back cover and power on the device. You have successfully inserted the SIM card.
Sharing of Data Network from one device to another helps in accessing the internet from one device to another. To share your Data Network on Moto G(3rd Gen), Open the settings, Click on More in Wireless and network and enable the type of Tethering mode that you want to use. You can also customize the Device name and Password.
A screenshot is nothing image displaying your screen. You can capture your screen by pressing Power/lock button along with volume down key. This images is saved and can be seen by opening the notification panel or else you can find that in your gallery.
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) comes with Android 5.1.1 version. If you want to check for updates, manually you need to Open the setting and tap on About Open. In the new list click on System updates, if there are no updates messages stating “Your device’s Software is up to date” is displayed on the screen.
If you want to install any external app on your device, you need to enable the unknown source option in the settings. Once you enable this option, you can install apps on your device.
Motorola Moto G(3rd Gen) has got a unique notification panel with few quick settings and options, but you cannot customize those options.
Power saving modes helps to improve the battery life. It reduces this device performance and limits vibration and most background data. To enable this on your device, Open the settings, tap on battery. In the newly open window click on three dotted buttons, Battery saver appears on the screen. Tap on battery saver and enable the option. This option can be activated automatically when your battery is at 5%.
Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor are the sensors that are available on this device that helps in the automation of the device.
Yes, Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) supports LED notification. All you need to do is enable it in the display options from the settings menu.
Screening pinning feature is available on Motorola Moto G.
Alert, Assist, Migrate, Gmail, Google+, Google Maps, Play Store, Play Music, Play Movies, Play News, Play Books, YouTube, Hangouts, Contacts, Google Drive are some of the pre-installed apps available on Motorola Moto G ( 3rd Gen).
Yes, you can move apps from phone storage to SD card on this device, all you need to do is, Open the settings, click on Apps in Device Menu. Click on the app that you want to move and Tap on Move to SD card.
Moto G (3rd Gen) comes with two variants, i.e., 8GB and 16GB as its internal storages. 8GB variant is priced at Rs 11,999, and 16GB is available at RS 12,999.
Moto G (3rd Gen) comes in two variants; we have the 16GB variant. The 16GB internal storage variant comes with 2GB RAM on it. And if no apps are running in the background, then around 1.2GB of free RAM is available on the device.
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015 comes with dual standby support, both the slots accept MICRO SIM.
Yes, Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) is partially waterproof, which is to say it is a water resistant device. The device can sustain up to 1 meter for 30 mins when immersed in water. It is not a full waterproof device, though.
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) comes with a long lasting 2470mAh capacity battery, which is non-removable.
Yes, there is memory card option available on Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) device and the device is expandable up to 32GB.
Yes, you can remove the back panel of Moto G (3rd Gen) 2015. The basic colour of the back cover is either black or white. But the back cover or the shell is available in different colors like Black, Navy, Cabernet, Golden Yellow, Lime, Cherry, Blue, Turquoise, Raspberry, Chalk and are sold separately.