Android Marshmallow is the latest version of the Android, which was launched by Google in the month of August. It comes with a lot of hidden features when compared to that of the Android 5.1 Lollipop. After the launch of the Marshmallow, all the brands have started focusing of the Android 6.0 update instead of Android Lollipop 5.1. You can also check the list of the device that may get the Android Marshmallow by the end of the year. Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and HTC One A9 are the devices that would be coming with Android 6.0 out of the box.
Android M device comes with many hidden features that cannot be seen directly unless and until you explore your device. The device comes with a battery percentage indication option that must be enabled on your device if you want to display that on your Status bar icon. To enable this feature on your device, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Open the Notification on your device with Android M.
- Step 2: Now press the Settings cog firmly until its start rotating and release your hand after 5-6 seconds.
- Step 3: The System UI Tuner option is enabled on your device which can be found on the settings window.
- Step 4: Now open the settings from the App drawer and tap on System UI Tuner, which is present in the System section at the bottom of your screen.
- Step 5: Now Toggle the button adjacent to show embedded battery percentage.
The Battery Indication on the status bar shows the battery percentage left on your device.
This option is only applicable when the system UI Tuner is enabled on your device. If you remove it from the settings options, then all the functions of the System UI Tuner will be directly discarded from your device.
If you are upgrading your device then here are some of the hidden options you must go through the hidden features which we have covered earlier.