Earlier we had few article about adding the latest iPhone 6s features on the iPhone 6 and earlier devices. The Live Photos and Live Wallpapers are two features which doesn’t improve your device performance but gives that unique feel on iPhones. When you capture Live Photos, the 3 seconds clip can be played only on the devices running on iOS 9, watchOS 2, and OS El Captain. This makes the Live Photos can’t playable on non iOS device, but only thing we can do is to convert the Live Photos to GIF. Here is a little app called as ‘Live GIF’ available on App Store for $1.99.
To convert Live Photo to GIF follow the below steps:
- Open ‘App Store’ on your iPhone; search and install ‘Live GIF’
- Once installed, open the app and you can find all the Live Photos sorted in grids
- Select the Live Photo that you want to convert
- Now you can convert the selected Live Photo to GIF or video.
- In the next screen, you get the sharing options for the converted GIF or Video.
- Here you can share it through social media or email, there is also an option to save in the gallery.
With this app, you can enjoy your little moments across all the platforms not just limiting to Apple devices. While the option to capture Live Photos are limited to only the latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. We had find a way to capture Live Photos on any iPhone stating from iPhone 4s. To do this your iPhone should be jailbreaked. If you have no idea about jailbreaking, here is our step-by-step guide for jailbreaking your iPhone in just two minutes.