LG collaborated with the Google and released Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 5X smartphones into the market with Jellybean updated version, Kitkat version and Marshmallow version respectively. The latest device Nexus 5X with 6.0 Android Marshmallow came with a 5.2-inch display and powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 chipset. It attracted every android lover and managed to get a place in the gadget freaks wish list.
Huawei Nexus 6P smartphone released with an enabled EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) feature which enhances the image quality by minimizing the blurring effects of the shake. Surprisingly, this feature can also be enabled on the Nexus 5X device but only on rooted devices. So, root your device to enable this amazing feature. But do remember that, rooting will void the warranty given by the manufacturer.
- Open build.prop.
- Next, add “persist.camera.eis.enable=1” line into it.
- Now, reboot the device.
- Once the device is on, open the camera settings.
- Select resolution and quality.
- Now, check the ‘Enable Video Stabilization.’
That’s all; now you have successfully enabled the video stabilization feature on your rooted LG Nexus 5X smartphone.
For all those who don’t know about the build.prop here is the small introduction. Build properties is usually known with the name build.prop and it is a file in the system folder which contains everything about your device. By editing this file, you can enhance the performance of the device like increasing internet speed, altering phone specifications and much more. So, now using this we are going to enable the video stabilization on your LG Nexus 5X device.
- First of all, download ES file explorer from the play store and install on your phone.
- Now, open the installed ES file explorer and tap on menu. (on top-left side)
- Next, you will an option ‘Settings’, tap on that and enter into the settings menu.
- Now, scroll down to find ‘Root Settings’ (only on rooted devices).
- Open the Root Settings and check ‘Root Explorer’ and ‘Mount File System.’
- Now, get back and on the top right tap on the window like an option.
- Next, you will see the icons on the left side and find out the icon with star mark (favorite) and tap on it to open.
- In here, you will see the directories on your device and so tap on the icon which shows your phone, and now you will be in the internal storage of the phone.
- Scroll down to find ‘System’ file and open it.
- Now, you will find build.prop and buil.prop.bak files and so go for the first one, i.e., build.prop.
- Next, select the ES Note Editor to start editing the file.
That’s all; now you can able to edit the build.prop files and so add the above mentioned line to enable the video stabilization on your Nexus 5X device.
In case if you find any difficulties in enabling the EIS, then write us down in the comments section below, and we try to resolve the issue for you.