Reliance Jio 4G services are now being used by over 100,000,000 users across the nation, which is a huge number considering the fact that it’s only a few months since they first announced the service. While the services are being used by the users, there is still a lot of features which most people are not particularly aware of. For instance, the My Jio App which you can use to know about your data plans etc. offers a variety of different options as well.
One such option is the Do Not Disturb (DND). Do Not Disturb feature as we all know is something which most of want since the unwanted calls/ SMS can get really annoying. Other network service providers also have this feature, but it is not really baked into the built-in app like Jio. With Reliance Jio, you can enable Do Not Disturb on your number from within the My Jio App in just a couple of steps. If you are wondering how to do it, then be sure to follow the steps given below.
- The first and the only prerequisite which you need is to have the My Jio app installed on the smartphone in which you have the Jio SIM. From there, simply log in and follow the steps given below.
How to enable DND
- The first step is to log in to your My Jio app using your Jio SIM.
- Once done, you will see various options such calls, data, etc. which are your basic options. Now simply swipe right to access the menu.
- Now you will see a bunch of other options and from here, simply select Settings, by tapping on it.
- Now you will see your profile page with all the settings that are available to you.
- Look for an option which says ‘Do Not Disturb’
- Tapping on it will take you to the DND option where you will see a variety of options.
- Here you can select/ deselect anything you wish to accept or stay away from and then tap on submit.
- Once you do that, your registration will be completed, and within seven days, your DND service will be activated.
- Once you tap on the submit button, a message will pop up saying your request has been sent successfully and the changes will reflect in 7 days.
- You will also receive an SMS about the confirmation on the same.
With that, now you have successfully registered for the DND services on your Reliance Jio SIM based on the options which you selected. Be sure to let us know if you have any queries on this by commenting on the comment section below and also stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more info like this.