WhatsApp Messenger, an instant messaging service, which allows users to send text, images, videos, as well as a call to other WhatsApp contact. The app is available to download on Android and iOS devices. It uses your 4G, 3G, EDGE, 2G or Wi-Fi connection to connect to the internet. The App is completely free to download and use.
Latest Version 2.16.329 Beta Change Log:
- Video calling feature is now re-enabled in this beta version. Rest of the features remain same as on earlier beta update.
Version 2.16.328 Beta Change Log:
- Video calling option is now disabled. The user who calls you will be getting the "Couldn't Place Call" error.
Version 2.16.318 Beta Change Log:
- Video calling feature now available with this update. Users will be able to make and receive video calls just like you would do with voice calls.
Version 2.16.263 Beta Change Log:
- Now while placing a Whatsapp call, users can quickly leave a voice message if the call isn't answered.
- Missed calls now show up on the chats.
Version 2.16.262 Beta Change Log:
- Bug Fixes.
Version 2.16.242 Beta Change Log:
- Hidden GIF support.
Version 2.16.230 Beta Change Log:
- Reply to specific messages in any chat
- Bug fixes
Version 2.16.189 Beta Change Log:
- In this version, users get a feature of Voice Mail when their voice calls are rejected.
Version 2.16.80 Change Log:
- You get the option to make video calls; that's not activated yet but soon would be available for everyone to make video calls.
Version 2.12.493 Change Log:
- Files receiving and sending support added.
- Over 100 new emoji
- Google Drive Backup: Back up your chats and media to Google Drive, so if you lose your phone or switch or upgrade to a new Android phone, you can easily restore your chats and media. Set up backups in Settings > Chats and Calls and Chat backup.
- Language support for Kazakh, Tagalog, Uzbek, Marathi, and Malayalam
- Now compatible with Android 6.0 permissions
|Create Date||March 2, 2016|
|Last Updated||November 1, 2016|