Google translate is the best solution for getting text translated to an unknown foreign language. With the world where millions of people travel across the globe, knowing all the languages is not possible. Google translate have various features that allow you to translate easily with just a tap of a button. It has different modes for better translation experience.
Features of Google translate –
- Translate between 103 languages by typing
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and your translation pops up
- Offline feature lets you translate 52 languages when you have no Internet.
- Instant camera translation uses your camera to translate text instantly in 29 languages.
- Dedicated Camera Mode to take pictures of text for higher-quality translations in 37 languages.
- Conversation Mode can be used for two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages.
Latest Version 5.2.0 Change Log:
- Includes transliterations in Tap-to-Translate.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Android Nougat Support.
Latest Version 5.1.0 Change Log:
- Improved stability.
- Fixed crash bugs.
|Create Date||July 23, 2016|
|Last Updated||August 8, 2016|