After recently launching its range of 55-inch Projected Capacitive Multi-Touch Screens in India, 3M is launching yet another display on the same lines of this one. 3M develops home-grown solutions that address unique needs of diverse customers in the Indian market. This time, the company is launching a 65-Inch 4K Ultra-High Definition Display with Multi-touch features. Featuring a modern, smartphone-like design, this display is ideal for a broad range of commercial applications. This display looks quite stunning.
The screen is specially built to withstand the rigour of continuous use in a variety of public settings, including retail locations, museums and other digital signage installations. Also, the display is compatible with a wide range of different operating systems. The display features an ultrafine metal mesh conductor found in the touch sensor. The technology provides excellent optical performance by incorporating advanced modelling techniques developed from 30 years of 3M design and service to the display industry.
The new 65-inch display delivers exceptional touch performance making applications shine without sacrificing speed or accuracy. With 80 simultaneous touches, 4K compatibility, elbow & palm rejection technology, this new display provides a cutting edge performance. It also comes with 3-year warranty. Some of the interesting features of the display are mentioned below –
- 4K Ultra-High Definition display resolution compatibility for a crisp display image.
- Bezel-free, glass-to-edge design for a modern, consumer electronics-like look.
- An engineered glass surface for anti-stiction, proving an enhanced touch feel
- Operating systems compatibility with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Linux and Mac OS.
- It has an ability to accommodate many display orientations, including landscape, portrait, tabletop and various tilt angles.
- It features a strengthened, heat-tempered glass for durability, dependability and safety.
The new 3M Multi-Touch PCAP 65-inch system with Ultrafine Metal Mesh Design will be available for purchase in September 2016. Stay tuned for more info on these displays from 3M.